10 tips to increase productivity
Whether you're lacking productivity at work, home, the gym or other areas of your life, below are some tips that could help!
- Write your to-do list the night before and break it into manageable chunks
- Limit your distractions - put your phone in a drawer out of sight and turn the radio down a notch or two
- Exercise - physical activity enhances brain function in terms of concentration, creativity, faster learning and affective skills (meaning you'll get on with others easier)!
- Be happy - I know this is easier said than done but even just thinking more positively can increase productivity!
- Sleep - If you aren't getting between 7-9 hours of sleep a night, taking a nap during the day could help to boost your productivity
- Stay hydrated - not drinking enough water could leave you feeling sluggish
- Lunch out - leaving the office for lunch can massively increase productivity by allowing you to re-focus and ease stress
- Goal share - sharing your goals with others leaves you instantly accountable, meaning you're more likely to do them
- Delegate - no ones going to applaud you for doing everything and then burning out early. Delegate where possible and don't be afraid to ask for help
- Take breaks - regularly taking breaks allows you to relax and re-focus
What are your best tips for staying focussed?