Effective Date: April 25, 2018
Notice Version: 1.0
Data controller contact info:
What information is collected?
When the contact form on this website is used, the following information is collected:
- Email address
How is this information used?
This information is used solely for the purpose of getting back to your enquiry and will never be misused or sold on.
Is my information shared/sold?
We will never sell or rent your personal data to a third party. If partners/contractors are used, they may have access to your personal data but only to the extent needed to complete their job (ie. PayPal to complete a payment)
Handling your data
The information collected from you is stored, only as long as it is needed (for legal, business or tax purposes). This information will be retained in electronic form, paper form or a combination of both. When this information is no longer needed, it will be destroyed.
You can request your data is updated by using the contact form on this site.
Cookies that may be used are:
- Strictly necessary cookies (for the correct functioning of the website)
- Performance cookies (to see what pages are visited for example)
- Functional cookies (to remember user choices)
- Media cookies (to improve performance)
- Advertising cookies (placed and used by advertising companies to develop a profile of your browsing habits)
- Session cookies (allow websites to link the actions of a user during a browser session)
- Persistant cookies (stored on a users device between browsing sessions)
- Identifying areas of the site that have been visited
- Remembering preferences
- Allowing comments on blog posts
- Allow you to share content via social networks
- Website analytics