"Katie did an awesome job in developing our website in SquareSpace! We really love the end result and would highly recommend her, not only for her development skills, but also for her great communication, ownership of the job, and completing the project in a timely manner."Todd Davis
Todd contacted me knowing exactly what he wanted from his Squarespace site from colours right through to functionality. He wanted a site that was "clean, easy to navigate and features the area of land business which I think are important". We worked to individual milestones which ensured Todd was completely happy with each page before moving onto the next and completed his site within 1 week.
The site used a lot of custom code to achieve everything Todd wanted, including:
- An interactive map of the US which allowed users to click on States that had land for sale in and be taken to a separate page, listing this land.
- Style changes such as changing the background colour of just certain parts of pages (for example the home page has a white background but the mission statement section has a grey background to make it stand out).
- Remove footer on all pages to create a custom footer which includes a form (the form also had custom code to change the layout).
- Custom bullet points (check marks as opposed to standard bullet points).
- Ensure hamburger menu (mobile menu) remains the same whether on mobile or on desktop.
- A section that allows the user to get directions to the property/land that is for sale.
- E-commerce functionality that allows the user to buy property/land.